Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Section default policy
The copyright of published articles are owned by the author(s). However, the Respiratory Science has the first-to-publish license of the publication material.
Respiratory Science has the right to archive, change the format and republish published articles by presenting the authors’ name.
Articles are published electronically for open access, educational, research, and archival purposes. Respiratory Science is not responsible for any copyright issues that may arise from the use of any article except for the three previous purposes.
All stored names, phone numbers and email addresses in Respiratory Science will only be used for the manuscript publication process within the JRI. Unauthorized data usage without any consent of the respective owner and the JRI is considered as a crime and is subject to law in Indonesia.